CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

~emotions~


the wind blows,
to make the tears and pain stop,
the memories trace the deep night,
but fall asleep in the sun rays.
its nice when the rain falls,
because it actually cry for me,
like the morning that comes,
only my heart is warm.
you are my everything,
your promise whispered into my heart,
i feel you without making things difficult,
please stand by me and hold me now, forever....
sing a song everyday,
you're the reason i am able to smile,
you're hand that held my shoulder,
i hope it will be never the end.
even if i trap in the darkness,
my eyes will never be blind,
even if i lose my way in the dark,
my love will shine brightly.
oh baby...
the dream inside my heart..
will never die!~

written by : Tiffany Rae McPherson / Sung Mi Rae / 티파니
post by : nisa d butterfly
note : this poem is a gift for my birthday from her..Thank you so much dear ^_^

0 comments: