CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

:: hOld back the tears ::

Adaptation of 'holding back the tears'
by : dong bang shin ki
edited and posted by : butterfly




Old picture that i still keep ..
It's getting smeared in white
The fragrance that seems to have faded away
Figure hiding behind the glaring cloud

My heart
There is no word any longer
It's slowly starts to move away my feelings

Those times that we slipped through

Are now in my hand
Our memories are all in this frame
Why do we never know what we've got until it's gone

Tears i've been hold back so hard
It created shadows that blocking my view
Trying to walk away

Lessen the weight of my sorrows

To a place that is neither close nor far
We are now in different path of stand
I aint gonna cry
Being in this place all alone
As i live through these unmemorable times
Though it seems stupid
We're always together before
Now it's pain that i really want to let go
Drying the tears that unseen
Flowing and flooding through my body

I runaway far to my unpredict faith
To a place that is neither high nor low
Where a different me stands again
Unknowing how my future would be
With a little smile
I believe that one day I can find back my laugh

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short urls with Shortest and make $$$ for every visitor to your shortened links.