CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

♥ loving u ♥


~ LovIng yOu ~
written : butterfly
2008 copyright

I never know that falling in love,
would be this beautiful
Having enough reason to smile
It's time when im thinking of u
My lips curl
If only i can breath next to you

Im not scare to fall in love
Im not afraid to touch
Im just scare of letting u go
I cant even meet you
Cause im afraid that i have to say goodbye

My heart raining with tears
It's beating with ur name
Im showing this smile
Is all because of u
I can fly higher when u become my wind
I feel warm when u become my sky
Embracing my soul with ur sunset beauty
I feel calm when u become my rain
This stain on my face, u wash them all away
I feel safe when u become my star
Watching over me from up above

If one day im not in this world anymore
Promise me,
Promise me dont cry,
Please dont cry,
I cant even wipe them away for u

If one day u not here by my side any longer
This lips will never stop smiling for u
This tears will only fall joyfull
I have to laugh in front of u
I have to show bright smile

All i wish is for u to be happy
Thank you for everything that u ever gave
How much time passed since our happy memories
I love u, more than even words can say..








0 comments: