CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

♥♥ let the rain fall ♥♥



:: let the rain fall ::
written by : butterfly
2008 copyright

As time goes life become more hard,
Wanting to make everything right,
Wishing i had the strenght to fight,
Wondering when i will be alright,
Growing so weak no energy to fight,
Tears swelling up in my eyes every night,

Losing all hope in my mind,
Wishing that i could simply unwind,
Hoping i had more time to see,
My family that always loved me,
Im standing here all alone,
Again wishing i was way back home.

Thinking back to the times me n my friends had,
Smiles and laughters but yet so sad,
Now the only thing that is on my mind,
Is the memories i have way back in time,
The tears from my eyes and deep inside,
Matches the drops that come from the sky,
Everytime it rains i stare to the clouds,
Hoping that it will someday fall.

To be heard the sound of the rain,
It is like to see the happy bushes in a forest of grief,
So let the rain fall down,
Come and wash away the tears that stained my face,
Come and wash away this pain that wont go away,
Come and wash all of my scars away,
Come and make me wake up from my endless nightmare,
Come and soothe my lonely soul,
So maybe i will be able to smile again,
Mybe i can rest one day.
Just keep falling so no one will see me crying away.

Without your sweet melody,
The greatest music of all,
What would my deep sorrow be..
Without your sweet harmonies,
What would my confused mind be,
Without the strenght you gave me,
What would my victory be,
To persevere, to believe,
In the smile that follows grief,
The bad will soon be gone,
Oh rain,
just stay a little

0 comments: